Tuesday 30 July 2013

21st Ramadhan : A Friend

Dear Abang,

I said a prayer for you quietly today,
Hoping that you are always in your best health,
So that you could give your best in everything you do.

I recited Al-Fatihah for you today,
While place my hand on my chest,
Praying that you will feel what I feel now,
Feeling of longing for you to be here.

I thanked Allah today,
For sending you to me as a friend,
For when you are around,
Serve you means Allah bless me with His love,
For when you are around,
You make my imaan rise.

And for that I want to meet you again in Jannah, insyaAllah.

Video bawah ni zaman tengah bekerja/ belajar dengan Encik Suami kat UK dulu. I met and got to know him while working with him in a committee. So we were good-team-mate/ friend back then, but I guess we still are and insyaAllah will continue be closer friend then before. Rindu ahh zaman belajar.


p/s : A husband is a pleasure from Allah, be thankful to Allah and His blessings through love.

No comments:

Post a Comment